The Autism Hub Islington and Camden is a user-led initiative by and for autistic adults who are often referred to as High-Functioning and Asperger’s without a learning disability.
Our aim is to improve the quality of life for autistic adults by connecting people to resources, services and organisations from a central point, “The Hub”. We provide expert advice, information, support, and signposting to service users, their families and carers, and other professionals.
- Monthly peer-led webinars (ALAG)
- Peer-support drop-in sessions
- Autism-adjusted counselling
- Advice, information & advocacy
- Skill-based workshops
- Social events
- Access to services and activities
- Aged 18 and above
- Without co-morbid learning disability
- Residents of Camden or Islington only
- If you need more information, please get in touch here.